Orbx Announces Fresno Yosemite International Airport (KFAT)
In a post on the Orbx forums, Head of Operations at Orbx, Ed Correia has announced a new product for the X-Plane, Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
The announcement read:
“Featuring an impressive level of quality, Fresno Yosemite International Airport is the perfect place to experience a variety of piloting opportunities. Take a flight from the airport and fly over the famous Airways Golf Club that sits just north of the dual-runway airport, or take on a helicopter tours around the city.”
Fresno Yosemite International Airport is a small airport located in North California with routes to many large North American hubs and to Mexico. The airport opened as an airbase in June 1942 and since then has become the property of and is operated by the City of Fresno.
Here’s the full feature list provided:
- Detailed and accurate rendition of Fresno Yosemite Airport
- Perfect for GA pilots, private jet pilots and helicopter fanatics
- Incredible quality texturing with PBR materials throughout
- Interact with the airport with SAM jetways and marshallers
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Custom static F15 and Blackhawk models
- Interior modelling of the main terminal
- Optimised for great performance
- Designed for TrueEarth Northern California
The release is set to be this weekend, Threshold will be sure to be the first to let you know when the product releases.
Orbx can be followed on Twitter.