Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
Popular X-Plane-based Youtube creator Thomas Rasmussen has released the official trailer of Edinburgh Airport (EGPH), which is being developed by GayaSimulation in partnership with Orbx.
'Scotland's gateway airport' was initially debuted less than a week ago, following the announcement of a partnership between the two development brands.
X-Plane was the focus of this trailer, though a Prepar3D version will release on the same day as the one for Laminar's sim, as forewarned by GayaSimulation via Facebook earlier in the week.
At a glance, GayaSimulation's Edinburgh includes:
- Realistic rendition of Edinburgh airport based on our licensed 2016-2017 imagery
- High-resolution photoscenery surrounding the airport
- Detailed and performance-friendly 3D modelling for the airport and beyond
- Superb ground textures with environmental wear-and-tear for that realistic effect
- Fire station, hotels and offices all fully modelled with impressive detailing
- Dynamic lighting across the whole airport bringing the airport at night to life
- Impressive rendering of the iconic ATC tower at Edinburgh complete with accurate lighting during night
- Edinburgh comes to live with a range of animated traffic including firetrucks, fuel tankers and more
- SAM jetways to make it easy to connect to your aircraft at aircraft stands
- Developed by GayaSimulations, known for their challenging Courchevel Airport
In addition, Orbx developers have been dropping sporadic previews throughout the week, beginning with developer Iain Emms and later beta tester Phillipe le Quilliec. Here is a collection of their best images:
To learn more about Orbx/GayaSimulation's Edinburgh for X-Plane, check out the announcement from an article earlier last week.