PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
March 17, 2019
Announced on Wednesday, PropStrike Studio has officially released their Cessna 172 Bush Kit, a modification of the default Cessna 172. The modification is based on the stories from Ken Myles, a real pilot flying about Quatam River Airport - a rendition already exists by the developer.
The aircraft also features Reality Expansion Pack (REP) integration for the best possible experience for those that own it. A full list of features:
- In cockpit, Garmin Angle Of Attack indicator for improved Short landings and safe low-speed manoeuvring.
- Custom Tundra tyres with better shock absorbing.
- Tricycle and taildragger version.
- Dynamic cargo system. The plane has removed backseat to allow for cargo storage in the cabin. As you increase the payload in X-Plane you will see cargo build up in the back.
- Belly cargo pod automatically added when the payload is higher.
- Custom textures for interior and exterior giving a workhorse like look. Nothing is clean or new, everything looks used and old.
- Integration of Miniweeb's Slant Alpha cockpit layout meaning radio stack on the panel instead of GPS'. (With permission from Miniweebs)
- Official Reality Expansion Pack(REP) support from SimCoders.
Grab their free Cessna 172 mod at the website here. Be sure to explore their other products on the rest of their website.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.