RPSimulations Releases EMB-312 Embraer Tucano for MSFS
November 11, 2022
RPSimulations has recently released their rendition of the EMB-312 Embraer Tucano for Microsoft Flight Simulator, a low-wing single-turboprop basic trainer aircraft developed in Brazil by Embraer in partnership with the Brazilian Air Force (sponsorship). Designed in 1979, it took off for the first time in August 1980, and got its first production units in 1983. With a production span of 16 years, 664 units were built in total, operated by the Air Forces of Argentina, Brazil and Egypt. It was Embraer’s first international success.
It features a highly detailed cockpit with PBR textures, an animated canopy, in-sim checklist, smoke effects, custom liveries, animated pilots, dimmable interior lights, and freedom to use either of the seats. The complete feature list follows down below:
- Highly detailed custom model made with 4K Substance Painter PBR textures
- 3 Brazilian Airforce Liveries with interior cockpit texts in Portuguese
- 1 RAF Livery with interior cockpit texts in English
- Animated canopy and lock
- No autopilot
- Interior lights are dimmable
- Heat blur and landing effects are modeled
- Smoke effects avaiable - (The Wing Light key must be assiged to make it work).
- Circuit breakers non-functional
- Rain animation on wind screens
- Outside animation for Canopy Lock System
- Pilots Animated and custom modeled
- 2 Seats are operational, you can fly using from any seat, Front or Back seat
- Checklist inside the Sim.
It’s available on FlightSim.to for $19.90, requiring at least 2.2 GB of free disk space to install.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.