ToLiss Updates Airbus A319 to V1.3.3
The ToLiss Airbus A319 has been updated to V1.3.3, from V1.3.2. The update brings many new features and bug fixes throughout the whole aircraft.
New features include:
- Improved APU GEN representation on the APU SD page.
- Added background lighting to displays, FCU digits, RMP frequencies, clock, etc.
- Reworked the ECAM flap indication to match latest standard
- Reworked ECAM F/CTL + HYD page to match latest standard
- Added Delta ISA temperature information to SD permanent data; TAT and SAT on SD now depend on data source availability.
- Added Datarefs to set the door modes: AirbusFBW/PaxDoorModeArray and AirbusFBW/CargoDoorModeArray - 0: Closed, 1: Auto, 2: Open
- FMGS initialization is now possible in flight using DIRTO and subsequently NEW DEST.
- Flare law reworked based on new information
- Improve Autopilot ALT* law
- Rework of the Airbus house livery textures by Christopher Tantow
- Rework of the external model normals by MattDesigns
- SmartCopilot improvements by MaxWaldorf
- Improved landing gear ground contact noise
- Added sounds for the spoiler lever, the brightness rheostats, avionics ventilation startup, electrical DC relays
- Fixed a sound database bug, reequalized the engine sound volumes.
Bugs that have been fixed include the following:
- Fixed marching ants under PFD
- Fixed marching ants in wing
- Improved flap animation
- Fixed a bug with the FD button of the copilot side. (It now removes the FD bars from the copilot PFD)
- Correct AP mode reversions and AP disengagement logic during non-precision approaches with MDA defined.
- Corrected maximum aileron deflection up when flaps/slats are extended.
- When entering a RWY only approach, the FMGS adds a CF point 5NM before the runway as it should
- Fixed the MCDU key interaction delay to be a constant 300ms.
- Fixed a bug with the use of Place/Bearing/Distance type points on the lateral revision page.
- Yaw trim reset now goes all the way to zero, even if you release the push button.
The update can be had through the updater. The aircraft can be purchased at x-plane.org for US $69.00.