CanadianFlightSimStudios Previews Fredericton International For Microsoft Flight Simulator
July 9, 2021
CanadianFlightSimStudios is continuing their debut of scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator by releasing previews of their upcoming Fredericton International Airport.
Fredericton International is based 7 nautical miles southeast of Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Although originating as a regional airport serving the region, in 2007 Transport Canada designated CYFC as an International Airport. The airport serves just under half a million personnel a year making it the second-largest airport in the province behind Moncton.
A various list of features that are already included was attached by the development team and can be viewed below:
- Highly accurate airport models as of 2020 (new terminal extension will be modelled and updated for free upon completion in real life)
- All buildings on airport property are custom models
- High definition PBR taking full advantage of the MSFS lighting engine
- Hand-painted high-definition apron and taxiway textures.
- Enhanced surrounding forests and building generation
- Proper vegetation, tree line, forest and hedge placement in and around the airport.
- Custom Canadian Runway textures and markings
The original post by CanadianFlightSimStudios can be viewed on their website alongside their other sceneries.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.