X-Crafts Publish ERJ Family 1.1.2 Update
An update to X-Crafts' ERJ Family has been made available. Version 1.1.2 is described as "a combination of repair work as well as new functionality," according to the announcement posted by Steve Wilson on the x-plane.org forum.
A full list of changes was given:
AIRCRAFT RELATED CHANGES
- Updated the Legacy fuel consumption and thrust.
- You can now switch between LB/KG on the MFD and EICAS screens when selected on FMS PERF 3.
- Updated RMU section of aircraft manual to better describe use of the various functions, especially the transponder.
FMOD and DIRECT KEYBOARD ENTRY AUDIO
- Updated FMOD to version 1.1.2. Restores some sounds that were inadvertently omitted in aircraft release 1.1.1.
- Updated Legacy maximum speed warning to Mach .84.
- Separated Direct Keyboard Entry volume control in ERJ Settings from the V-speed and T/O Config alerts.
- Added Landing Call outs Now its 500ft, 100ft, 50ft, 10ft.
- INSERT AFTER in FLT PLAN editing. Will now properly add a waypoint to the end of a loaded flight plan.
- Newer default FMS navdata (approx six months older per Aerosoft policy). Extracting the "Custom Data.zip" expands to a folder called "Custom Data" with a GNS430 folder directly beneath the top level. Eliminates nested Custom Data folder confusion.
ERJ FUNCTIONS and CUSTOM AVIONICS
- Reworked V-Speed code to improve reliability.
- Fixed glaring errors in ERJ-135 and ERJ-140 V-speed table lookup code.
- Increased the distance from the destination airport that we display PERF 3 approach speeds. These will now be available within one minute of passing 75nm to your intended landing.
- Added "file not found" messaging in INITIALIZE for sound settings file.
- Reduced minimum AP mach number to .50 to give users more flexibility in altitudes just above FL180.
- Added tail numbers to all livery objects directories (the white default aircraft has no tail number). Modified the tail number format to permit separate tail numbers for each type of aircraft if different. If using multiple tail numbers, you must have three lines in order to differentiate. (E135/E140/E145(+XR)) Legacy tail.txt files should always have only one entry.
- Revised auto-speedbrake code to use actual joystick throttle lever position instead of "throttle request" dataref since this would close speedbrakes upon use of the "hold reverse thrust" momentary command. Using the command HOLD
- REVERSE THRUST FULL will no longer close the speedbrakes while slowing down on landing. Be advised: TOGGLE REVERSE thrust does appear to be working correctly in X-Plane.
It was noted a re-activation of the aircraft is mandatory due to the nature of the update and can be updated through the SkunkCrafts updater.
The whole ERJ Family line-up, consisting of the E135, E140, E145 & E145XR, and Legacy 650, is available for US $89.95. Each aircraft is also available separately for US $49.95.
For additional details about the update, see the source post here.
Our gratitude to timmetje2001 for tipping us off with the news! If you see newsworthy stuff around the community, why not submit it over on our Discord server here?