FlyThreePeaks Releases Ørsta-Volda Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator
April 29, 2021
FlyThreePeaks has released Ørsta-Volda airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The small airport, located in western Norway, connects Scandinavia to the majestic fjords of Norway.
With Norwegian regional airline Widerøe operating flights to Sogndal, Bergen and Oslo, the airport allows passengers to travel from cities to the mountains easily.
The airport come with the following features:
- Realistic recreation of Ørsta-Volda Airport (ENOV, HOV)
- All airport buildings included in high detail
- Custom grooved apron and runway
- PBR textures
- Accurate representation of the sloped runway
- Reworked vegetation, roads and elevation surrounding the airport
- Landmark buildings in the vicinity of the airport
- Detailed elevation data for the airport and close surroundings
- Accurate layout of taxiway, apron and stands
Along with Photo previews they have also released a promotional video:
FlyThreePeaks Ørsta-Volda can be purchased from the Aerosoft store for €11.72 (excl. VAT).
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.