JustSim Release Riga v2 for X-Plane 11
April 6, 2021
Well-known developer JustSim have released version two of their Riga International Airport for X-Plane 11. The scenery sees new high-res ground textures, new parking and aprons based off of the latest charts, new orthophoto and much more.
The scenery can be purchased for $18.50 on the X-Plane Org Store, though owners of v1 are entitled to a 73% discount, bringing the price to $5. The discount can be obtained under the original v1 invoice, JustSim states on the store page.
The developers have also included a full feature list on the product page, which reads as follows:
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Animated Jetways (not SAM)
Among the changes listed earlier, JustSim have also added new vegetation and grass, full PBR textures on all objects, new airport nav and service models, updated COM frequencies, LOD fixes, new ground equipment models and many minor fixes and improvements.
Thank you to user no_bot on our Discord server for notifying us of the scenery's release.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.