AeroDesign Updates John Glenn Columbus International Airport to Version 1.2
Cameron from AeroDesign has taken to the x-plane.org forums to announce an update to their John Glenn Columbus International Airport (KCMH)
The update brings new features to scenery like new concourse, ground, floodlights, barriers, and ILS textures as well as fixing disappearing objects (full changelog below).
Also hinted at in the forum post was another new scenery in the works.
The airport is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. The airport handled over 8.5 million passengers in 2019, making it the second-busiest in the state. The most popular destinations from the airport include Atlanta Georgia, presumably to connect to onward destinations.
Here’s the full changelog:
- New concourse textures
- Amount of Concourse textures reduced to save VRAM
- New ground textures
- New floodlight textures
- New barrier models and textures
- New ILS model and texture
- Fixed more tarlines and ground textures not being aligned
- Fixed objects disappearing when viewed behind a fence
- Removed winter effects(Ortho and ground overlays)
To update the scenery users should head to their account on the store they purchased the scenery from.
To purchase the scenery for yourself it is available for $21.95 at the x-plane.org store.