MK Studios Updates Montréal-Trudeau International Airport for MSFS
MK Studios has recently released another update to their rendition of Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (CYUL), adding features requested by the community and more.
Update v1.0.2 removes the HSBC logos from the jetways (it was also removed in real life), adds the missing logo on the Air Canada hangar, fixes the brightness and opacity on the terminal glass, improves performance with LOD tweaks, and more. The complete changelog follows down below:
- Removed HSBC logos (up to date with the real airport),
- Added missing logo on Air Canada hangar,
- Terminal glass brightness and opacity fix,
- Added Montreal sign lights at night,
- Better LOD setup to improve performance,
- RAM usage reduction,
- Static vehicles placement fixes to allow more space for GSX to operate,
- General improvements around the airport.
They have also mentioned a potential new update (1.0.3) coming in a week, with more fixes and improvements.
The scenery is available on OrbxDirect for roughly $18.29, requiring at least 3.75 GB of free hard disk space to install.
Stay tuned to Threshold for more flight simulation news!
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.