Verticalsim Announces Fayetteville Regional for X-Plane
April 6, 2021
After the team’s spree of releasing Microsoft Flight Simulator products, Verticalsim has announced their next project will be Fayetteville Regional Airport for X-Plane 11. It features interior modelling of both the terminal and FBO, HDR night lighting and surrounding ortho imagery.
Fayetteville Regional Airport is located directly south of the city of Fayetteville. It serves mostly regional and general aviation aircraft with two runways and a single terminal with six gates.
Verticalsim has also included a feature list which you can check out below:
- All new 4k PBR texturing using Substance Painter profiles built specifically for XP11
- Ortho imagery covering the airport and surroundings
- Hand placed trees in and around the airport
- Accurate airport layout and architecture for 2021
- HDR night lighting matching real-world photos
- Interiors on Signature FBO and terminal (airside only)
- Airport vehicles and car traffic
“Currently, Fayetteville Regional Airport is served by Delta Air Lines and Delta Connection, American Eagle carriers Piedmont Airlines and PSA Airlines” the group states.
The developers also mentioned that the scenery will cost $15.99 and that they expect it to release in a few days.
To find the full original announcement, you can check out the team’s post on the X-Plane.org Forums.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.