Verticalsim Studios Releases Clearwater Air Park for Microsoft Flight Simulator
November 18, 2020
Verticalsim Studios has released KCLW, Clearwater Air Park, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. As their fifth scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Verticalsim has learned a lot about scenery development for the new sim, leading to a recreation that reaches a new level of detail and performance yet to be seen from the developer.
Clearwater Air Park is “Built from the ground up just for MFS” and features an accurate depiction of the heart of Pinellas County, Florida.
The new scenery’s feature list is as follows:
- PBR lighting/taxiways.
- 2020 airport layout
- Many different hand-crafted objects
- Ground clutter
- Redone vegetation
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning with proper degree/angle, AI taxipathing, etc.)
- HD buildings with fully implemented PBR
- Made specifically brand new for MFS
- Custom mesh work and mesh cleanup
- HDR night lighting
KCLW Clearwater Air Park is available now on Verticalsims’ shop for $7.49.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.