Xometry Design Previews Ponta Delgada for X-Plane
October 5, 2021
Xometry Design, known for his recently released, debut product, Victorville Airport, has showcased his next scenery on the iniBuilds store for preview ahead of its release. Ponta Delgada Airport is located on a small island off the west coast of Portugal and Africa. The Airport is known for servicing major European Airports such as Heathrow, Madrid, Brussels, and even sees flights from further afield with services from Boston Logan in the U.S. The airport can service a wide range of aircraft including some long haul, wide-body aircraft including the A330 and A340 to the 757 and A310.
The Airport will have a large number of features that include:
- Detailed rendition of Ponta Delgada Airport LPPD
- Accurately placed, detailed custom buildings, clutter, and autogen
- PBR normal maps
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- SAM Marshallers
- High-Resolution Ground Textures
- Heavily Edited, Colour Correct Ortho Imagery
- Realistic Wear, Tar, Cracks, and Stains
- Accurately placed vegetation such as 3D grass, bushes, and trees
The scenery will be available at the iniBuilds Store for £13.99 (excluding any sales taxes). There has been no given release date for this scenery as of today.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.