Airfield Canada Updates Halifax Stanfield International Airport
May 4, 2021
Airfield Canada has published an update of their Halifax Stanfield International Airport scenery for X-Plane 11. Following its initial release earlier this year, this update now brings the scenery to version 1.2 with some bug fixes and new features such as snow piles, new buildings and more.
The international airport, located in east Canada, offers domestic and international routes for passengers seeking adventures in Nova Scotia.
Version 1.2 features the following:
- Added OSM patch file.
- Added two buildings to the airport property.
- Added more snow piles around the terminal.
- Added more vehicles to parking lots.
- Added ships and other details to downtown.
- Added grass to spring and autumn seasons.
- Updated some objects to be hard-surfaced, such as nearby wind turbines.
- Adjusted some ground traffic routes.
- Adjusted lighting in some areas.
- Fixed missing texture for the follow me vehicle.
- Other minor fixes.
To update the scenery, you will need to redownload it from the place of purchase. If you would like to purchase Halifax Stanfield International airport you can get it from the Threshold Store for $24.95 or x-plane.org.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.