Boundless Simulations Releases Hull Infirmary Helipad for X-Plane
March 31, 2021
After recently teasing Kemble Airport for X-Plane, Boundless Simulations has released Hull Infirmary Helipad for X-Plane 11.
Boundless is labelling the scenery as “the ultimate scenery for the helicopter lovers.” Whether the user is simulating general helicopter or flying emergency operations, the developer stated that the scenery would bring the Hull Royal Infirmary to life in X-Plane along with the hospital and helipad.
A feature list was also provided, which notably includes 5cm resolution Orthoimagery, 4K PBR Hospital buildings, and more. You can view the complete feature list below.
- 5cm resolution ortho imagery (the highest ever imported to the sim as far as we are aware)
- Custom HD UK style traffic
- Full custom HD night lighting, including traffic lights and emergency lights
- HD Trees
- Custom HD houses based on those in the actual area
- 4K PBR Hospital buildings
- Excellent FPS (the package covers the nearby area only so that detail can be ramped up with no FPS impact)
- Countless small details, ranging from benches to swings in playgrounds... there's loads to spot!
Boundless’s Hull Infirmary Helipad scenery is available for purchase from their store for £3.99.
For further information about this scenery and their future projects, one can join Boundless’s Discord server.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.