Cloudsurf Asia's Ninoy Aquino International Airport is Released for MSFS
May 4, 2021
Cloudsurf Asia have released Ninoy Aquino International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ninoy Aquino International Airport, formerly known as Manila International Airport, is the airport serving Manila and its surrounding metropolitan area.
The airport offers passengers the opportunity to travel across the globe with a variety of airlines, such as Philippine Airlines, AirAsia and Cebu pacific.
One interesting highlight from the product page is that one of the team members is a traffic controller at the airport, helping to enhance the overall detail of the airport.
The key features given are as follows:
- Massively custom built from scratch for MSFS
- Full Custom Objects specifically modelled for RPLL
- Fully modeled terminal 1,2,3,4, Cargo & maintenance areas
- Surrounding buildings fully modeled, Hotels and more
- Full PBR textures 2k & 4k
- Full custom taxi lines, markings and ground textures
- Tower, Terminal 2 & 3 modeled interiors
- Static Aircraft included and strategically placed
- LOD optimized for best performance
- VATSIM ready and all airport data up-to-date
- Custom animated jetways specifically modelled for RPLL
- Free Future Updates
You can grab Cloudsurf Asia's Ninoy Aquino International Airport for $22.72 from Orbx’s web store.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.