Drzewiecki Design Releases Moscow Sheremetyevo XP V2
After a period of silence on the X-Plane side of things, Drzewiecki Design have re-emerged from the shadows to release Moscow Sheremetyevo version 2, with all of the features "you would expect from an XP11 2020 product".
This extends to Scenery Animation Manager version 2.0.1 support - with animated VDGS, marshallers and jetways - as well as custom wet texture effects, taxiway bridges, 3D grass and terminal interiors which all combine together to give the most up-to-date rendition of the airport in X-Plane.
Drzewiecki Design's UUEE version 2's full feature list is available below:
- High quality model of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow, featuring the most up-to-date version possible including airport parts that are still under construction
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control tower and some hangars
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin), custom animations
- Advanced dynamic lighting
- Static aircraft and people
- Animated trains
- Wet asphalt effect
- Optional volumetric grass
- Optional static aircraft
Version 1 of Moscow Sheremetyevo was released in 2014 for the then-current X-Plane 10, later receiving an update to version 11 standards. Jumping forward 5 years, the developers have decided to go down the path of a paid upgrade to V2. Previous owners of the scenery can take advantage of a EUR 5.50 discount, bringing the price to down EUR 16.50.
For those you do not own version 1, Drzewiecki Design's Moscow Sheremetyevo XP V2 is available for EUR 22.00 from simMarket here.