FlightBeam Updates KDEN to V1.1.0
Flightbeam has updated its Denver airport scenery to version 1.1.0! The new update brings a host of new features and improvements, including the new west side expansion with new gates (concourse B) It also incorporates the new and improved gen5 jetways from Flightbeam for added immersion.
The update is free to those who own the airport scenery and is a massive enhancement to the original scenery, this update brings Denver to the highest possible level of accuracy.
- Brand new west side expansion with new gates (Concourse B)
- All new Gen-5 Flightbeam custom jetways, including regional gates (Concourse B)
- Completely renewed interior modelling, from the ground up (Concourse A, B)
- Static passengers to give the huge interiors some life (Concourse B)
- Various textures re-worked from scratch
- New ground FX textures with oil/wet stains (Concourse B)
- Removed trees in the immediate area of KDEN, caused by new Bing imagery update
- Other minor items improved or fixed
Share this page
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.