Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini Release Mont Blanc Group
Renowned for their production of mountainous scenery, Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini have added to their collection with the release of Mont Blanc Group.
The scenery covers more than 900 square kilometres, nine mountains with detailed meshes, and is topped off with thousands of custom objects placed around the highest peak in Europe.
The product page lists the features included:
- Area coverage of over 900 sq.Km, located in Western Alps on border between Italy and France.
Italian side with: Courmayeur, Entrèves, Pre Saint Didier and La Thuile
French side with Chamonix, Les Houches, Argentière
- 9 groups of mountains (3D models) reconstructed and placed on meshes (modified)
- Over 10,000 houses located, of which many are customize (many buildings and other reproduced) + about 100 types of typical houses in the areas
- All the vegetation mapped and reproduced
- Reconstructed the "eighth wonder" ... the SKYWAY of Mont Blanc with the three detailed stations (Entreves,Pavillon,P.ta Helbronner).
Positioned the main cable ways in both Courmayeur and Chamonix.
- All the Italian and French shelters reconstructed and positioned on the models /mesh including:
Italian side: Bonatti, Boccalatte, Bertone, Elena, Elisabetta, Miage, Gervasutti, Monzino...
French side: Nid d'Aigle, Tète Rousses, Gouter (normal route to the summit) ...Montenvers, Requin,Envers, Lognan...
- Two (virtual) airports with grassy runways in Courmayeur (Dolonne area) and Chamonix (golf course area) to increase and make easy exploratory flight.
- 3 official heliports, 1 in Courmayeur LICYH (near the Skyway base station) 1 in Chamonix (LFDZ) and Argentière (LFCMBH)
- Another 9 heliports located in areas of interest (shelters..)
Based on previous products, the duo is likely to announce their next scenery very soon; Threshold will be sure to inform you.