Imaginesim Releases Atlanta (KATL)
Imaginesim has dropped their second airport for X-Plane 11: Atlanta.
The airport is the world's busiest when measured by "passenger traffic, landings and take-offs, revenue flights, aircraft movements, daily ops, non-stop flights," and more.
"105 million passengers board nearly 1 million flights to over 200 destinations every year," reads the product page. "There are 7 enormous terminal concourses and almost 300 aircraft parking ramps spread across 4,700 acres."
Atlanta is the home to Delta Air Lines, with almost 1,000 aircraft flying around America and the rest of the world.
The product page continues: "This feature-rich airport utilizes high fidelity mesh data bringing stunning undulating terrain accuracy, high spec vehicle models, SAM animations, the latest terminal architecture and paint schemes, PBR textures, the amazing new dropoff/pickup zone terminal canopies, Delta Museum aircraft exhibits, and all developed using bespoke imaginesim XP11 tooling."
- For X-Plane 11 (Windows OS)
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic HDR lighting option.
- Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Termianl dropoff/pickup zones.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SAM jetways and SafeGate docking systems.
- Stunning night lighting and effects.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Sophisticated animations.
- Realistic taxiway centre and edge lighting.
- Thousands of hand-placed trees and lush 3D grass.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Hundreds of high fidelity apron service and support vehicles.
- Enhanced custom made hand-placed surrounding autogen.
- Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Tested and approved by real-life airline pilots.
The airport is available to purchase from their website for GBP £24.99 (approx. US $31.92).
Imaginesim is also working on Dallas Fort-Worth; more information about this announcement here.