Orbx Releases Fresno Yosemite Airport (KFAT)
In the latest of Orbx's American airport releases, it has been announced today that Fresno Yosemite Airport is now available for X-Plane 11.
Located wholly within the bounds of the group's TrueEarth Northern California region-based scenery product, the X-Plane rendition of Fresno's airport first saw the light of day less than 48 hours ago in a short preview thread.
According to Orbx's chief operating officer Ed Correia, KFAT offers an "impressive level of quality", whilst also providing users "the opportunity to connect quickly to multiple destinations and soar above the famed forest of Yosemite."
The scenery utilises the following features:
- Detailed rendition of Fresno Yosemite Airport
- Quality texturing with PBR materials throughout
- Interact with the airport with SAM jetways and marshellers
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Custom static F15 and Blackhawk models
- Interior modelling of the main terminal
- Optimised for great performance
- Designed for TrueEarth Northern California
Orbx requires users to utilise their Central application to download the product, which takes up 914.42MB when zipped. It is compatible with Windows 7+, macOS and Linux.
To purchase the scenery, see the product page for Orbx's Fresno Yosemite Airport on the group's website. It is available for $32.95 AUD, which is approximately $21.92 USD, €19,74 EUR or £17.79 GBP.