Orbx/Pilot Plus Previews Wycombe Air Park
In a post on the Orbx forum, Ed Correia has announced Wycombe Air Park by Pilot Plus.
Correia offered a list of features which includes real-life VFR-landmarks which are used by real-life pilots as well as highly detailed 3D modelling. Also, compatibility with TrueEarth Great Britain South is to be included.
"Using crisp ground imagery and densely packed modelling throughout, Pilot Plus has created a perfect replicate of London Wycombe Air Park," Correia wrote.
"With fantastic use of PBR effects to enhance the simulation, extensive use of 3D grass and plenty of finer details to find, London Wycombe Air Park packs plenty of character."
"Using real-world data and onsite visits, the airfield is completed to the highest detail providing a truly authentic adventure.
"Soar across the area with accurately placed VFR landmarks all used by real-pilots to complete circuits.
"Helicopter users will also take delight in the addition of Cliveden House helipad giving you a chance to land locally before your spot of virtual lunch."
The full features list:
- The Pilot Plus Definitive replication of London Wycombe
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding ground imagery
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South
Furthermore, it was stated more screenshots are to come in the "next week or so".