Maps2XPlane Releases Seychelles XP
Six months after being announced, Maps2XPlane and publisher Aerosoft have released their latest payware large-area scenery in cooperation with Spain UHD, another X-Plane developer.
The addon is a faithful reproduction of the famous south Indian ocean archipelago of the Seychelles. In addition to high quality orthophotos, custom terrain, autogen and custom landmarks; the pack also includes a rendition of Seychelles International Airport and Regional Praslin Island Airport, the two main airports of the islands as well as 13 airfields and 4 heliports to explore.
The full list of features is as follows:
- Custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation
- Highly detailed rendition of the Seychelles International Airport
- Highly detailed rendition of the Regional Praslin Island Airport
- Renditions of thirteen additional airfields and four heliports
- Hundreds of custom objects and landmarks all over the islands
- Custom autogen with country-specific buildings and objects
- Road-network and sea-routes with animated, dynamic traffic
- Custom static aircrafts and liveries by Pedro van Leeuwen
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager” (SAM v2)