SAM V1.1.0 Released with More Configurations, Objects and Fixes
Update number ten for Scenery Animation Manager (SAM), produced by Stairport Sceneries, has been released. The update adds three new aircraft configurations, new objects and fixes some miscellaneous bugs.
Quoting the announcement on the Threshold forum, the changes are:
- Added bridge facades for each jetway type and height
- Added 737Max configuration
- Added Colimata Concorde configuration
- Added X-Crafts ERJ Series configuration
- Fixed jetway solid 4.0m type 01
- Fixed Peter Hager A380 livery variant compatibility
- Fixed white shimmering on Safegate VDGS displays
The developer noted that, as seen above, ERJ aircraft have their own stairs and don't necessarily require a jetway.
SAM enables airport developers to deliver animations into sceneries. Examples include jetways, hanger doors, radars and anything else that can move. It can be downloaded free of charge here.