ToLiss A321 Update to Version 1.0.2 Released
In an announcement post made on the group's Discord server earlier today, The external developer of Toliss, Matthew Hayward has unveiled the patch notes for version 1.0.2 of their A321 rendition, which was released back in February.
Though only being available for two weeks, today marks the second post-release update of the craft following the prompt release of 1.0.1, a standard response to immediate bugs found in the package. Read more about the changes seen in 1.0.1 in a previous article.
1.0.2, comparable to the aforementioned previous 321 update, is also primarily comprised of bug fixes and adjustments, with only one line reserved for a new feature. Holding and top of descent crashes have been remedied, MCDU pages and figures have been tweaked and conflicts in key-mapping have been resolved.
Check out the full list of changes below:
- Fixed crashes at T/D
- Fixed crashes when entering HOLD in secondary plan
- Limited Air pack outlet temperature to positive values
- Retuned approach attitude and speeds.
- Adapted AP logic for the case of pressing the ALT selector knob when flying along an altitude constraint
- Changed indications for FROM waypoint on MCDU to correctly show the values when passing the waypoint.
- Corrected estimated time of overfly of TO waypoint shown in ND
- Fixed flap track collision on right wing
- Fixed mapping conflict between speed brakes and sharklets
- Cabin lights switch off now during TO and LDG
- APU flap is animated now
- Fixed misalignment between speeds shown in PERF APPR page and on PFD
- Path computation improvements for corner cases
New minor features
- ISCS TO performance calculator can now be forced to use TOGA thrust.
EDIT: The update will soon be available via the plane's inbuilt Updater, or via the X-Plane.org Store as a full re-download. The release was shortly pulled due to several bugs, and the developer will issue the update out ASAP.
EDIT 2: The update is now available to install via the updater, coming soon on Aerosoft and Simmarket.
You can purchase the aircraft for yourself for $79.00 USD here.
Thanks to TheWingedViking & Joni for helping us confirm the imminent release of version 1.0.2 - your assistance is much appreciated!